P0016 2006 FORD FUSION - Crankshaft Position Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 Sensor 'A'
- Camshaft timing incorrectly set
- Continuous oil flow to the VCT piston chamber
- Erratic camshaft position due to low oil pressure
- Oil flow restriction in the oil passages or the VCT valve body
- VCT solenoid stuck in position
- Open or short in the VCT circuit
- Open VPWR circuit
- Camshaft advance mechanism binding (VCT unit)
- Damaged VCT phaser
- Damaged camshaft position (CMP) sensor
- Open or short in the CMP sensor circuits
- Radio frequency interference (RFI) interference
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0016 2006 Ford Fusion code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code