B1207 SUZUKI - Passenger Air Bag Indicator Circuit Shorted Together
- Faulty Passenger Air Bag Indicator Lamp
- Passenger Air Bag Indicator Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Air Bag Indicator Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the B1207 Suzuki code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code